Wednesday 12 August 2009

Even Better than the Real Thing

At this point it has appeared in most dreams I have had. It feels safe and sickening – as if being suspended in midair. It was just like in the movies. Revelation, revelation, don’t you strangers all wish for a revelation? I know I do.

It perpetually seizes so much the attention of my seemingly warped mind. I have researched thoroughly and no, there is nothing it can hide from me.

I wish I could conspicuously exclaim it out, like IN YOUR FACE.

On second thought, let the questions remain. It wasn’t meant to be understood anyway.

Like the dream you know one day will come to life. Try to hold on just a little longer, stronger.” – Faith No More, The Real Thing
It really, really, really could happen.” – Blur, The Universal

No comments:

Post a Comment