Tuesday 8 September 2009

Blockage

Isn’t it ironic that what’s been keeping me sane all this time is the inherent freakishness? In fact, it’s the very thing that got me excited in the first place.

Why do I have to see what I don’t want to?
Does every question need a reason?
Do I need to give reasons to ask questions?
Can we quit playing dumb already?

The fact that I’m always right makes me laugh maniacally – and writhe devastatingly. Have I delivered perhaps too many ambiguities? I beg your forgiveness, I unwisely thought it was amusing. My mental clarity had long since dulled.

This disappearance is very, very discomforting. I only sleep when there’s nothing worth staying awake for. And oh boy, have I been held in slumber. I won’t be surprised if I start seeing double, because my head literally aches out of (perhaps) exaggerated anxiety.

Don’t tell me you don’t realize what you already know.
Don’t get fooled by your own tricks.
Whatever you do, don’t tell anyone.
And that character you like to play… I didn’t get to know its name yet.

Or maybe that unusual development was only imaginary. It was all in my head.

Don’t mind this post. It has nothing to do with you. Go back to sleep.

No one ever died from wanting too much.” – Garbage, The World Is Not Enough
I’m not, not sure, not too sure how it feels to handle everyday.” – Silverchair, Miss You Love

4 comments: