Friday 11 December 2009

The Cold November Rain

Two years had passed. How lovely.

November was cold and raining, in favour of my liking. As my body leaned against the wind my mind got blown away with thoughts of the distant future. Very entertaining indeed. Even better than the real thing.

Today could have been raining but the rain was on fire. I could have done a random thing like being there. But when the opportunity is excellent, the situation is always unfortunate. I resent these circumstances. I feel ire. Have I not always been prescient?

I’m not really comfortable with this invisibility.

Don’t sleep, there are ambiguities to contemplate and amends to make.

Drive faster.

And so fear me, December.” – Mew, Apocalypso
I think I’m dumb. Or maybe just happy.” – Nirvana, Dumb

2 comments:

  1. its just a year-end syndrome.
    soon it'll be over, and you'll become visible.
    me had this situation too, if i were interpreted this rite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll see if you had this one right, pal. If you didn't, well, maybe I'm just getting better with my ambiguities. LOL :) Thank you pal

    ReplyDelete