Friday 26 June 2009

Ambivalences and Double Entendres

I have nothing but good intentions. While I was out there, making people’s amends, I hope you were in your best consciousness to realize that I was out there, making people’s amends.

Did you know? Sometimes, holding yourself back for other’s advantage is necessary. Or was it me who always sacrifice?

Gullible? Or overly understanding?

It’s funny how one tiny itsy bitsy “mistake” can turn one’s respect to others into resentment. The way I see it, egocentrism is acceptable as long as it doesn’t affect others’ objectives. To live a life driven out of “impulse” is not really how I would picture ideal.

People are not that tricky to hide things from me. I know all the theories, I’ve been there before, I’ve done those before. The ability to read beyond words is essential.

Have you ever been stabbed in the back? Have you ever been stabbed in the front? If you have experienced both, then you might realize that they don’t actually much differ. People who stab you in the front might as well stab you in the back too, and that should be just obvious. One can’t be too careful, strangers.

I did not intend to create such contradictory.

No, I don’t share.

No, it’s much more elaborate than that.

If you feel like you understand but unsure of any of what has been written, then I have successfully done my job. I will be disarmed when every word unfolds.

Go back to sleep, strangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment