Thursday 21 January 2010

Absorb

I keep watering a dead flower. Anything can change. I can change anything.
I am susceptible. I’m putting a halt on this tendency to overlook things.
Since when do you get to make all the rules?
I keep watering the dead flower.
I feel erratic while enjoying the thrill of injecting guilt into your veins.
I’m always right, you see, and you know I possibly am the only person capable of handling those threats.
You should have been enlightened by now that interdependence is inevitable. And that the noose is inescapable.
So much effort is put through test. Appreciate it. I thought I was ready to self-exhaust.
It’s best to not make me want to be violent. And yes the sarcasm was always intentional.
Stop watering the dead flower. There’s not enough time to marvel in the rain.

“Leap of faith, do you doubt?”Queens of the Stone Age, The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment