Friday 22 January 2010

Staying Awake and Staying Away

How long have I been awake? How long have I been away? I need to know if I’m doing it wrong. I need to know if I’m doing it right.

I don’t like how you strangers try to extract facts out of me just to point out that I was somewhat depraved. Why bother? You could try incarcerating your curiosity as I maintain my isolation. The least you know the better.

I was being too nice. I was subsequently absent minded. I am abused. I am cornered. I am enraged. I am deranged. I am tempted to be less productive.

It’s quite interesting how people could come up with verbal accusations that have me forced into void. Maybe it’s always best to keep me from things I should know about. Maybe I was being preoccupied with my infinite adoration.

All of this has been a blessing, if not a curse. Because I know I could not wish upon a shooting star. It’s not part of the plan.

Maybe I should stay away longer and go back to sleep. All puns intended.

Why live in the world when you can live in your head?” – PULP, Monday Morning
How can I tell you that I failed?” – Mastodon, Oblivion

No comments:

Post a Comment