Thursday 30 July 2009

The Chasm of Hypocrisy

Shut up, if you feel nauseous then get out.
I do not want to hear your arguments.
I’m the one who’s always right.

What kind of answer do you expect to hear? It’s either an ass-kissing, pleasant yet hypocritical answer or an honest, straightforwardly bitter harsh answer – though I would prefer not to give any.

I could lie and make up a story like you would probably do, but it’s just not my style, is it? I keep changing sides; I can’t even talk to myself without anyone listening anymore.

Learn to choose, just like you have to learn to choose what to hide and what to show.

Don’t give strangers reasons not to ask questions. After all, they’re strangers, they should be asking questions. Don’t put yourself in such a futile position. Ignorance is bliss and you, of all people, should believe that.

But it’s a cycle, so just you wait.

I told you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment