Sunday 12 July 2009

Turn Ego into Something Beautiful

Okay, strangers. I have recently found out that these writings could actually generate feedback; meaning some strangers (who cared) actually read this armory of words of mine – quite unexpectedly. But then they would ask me “Why?” – and I would say “Just because.”

No, strangers. It has no purpose. It’s pure ego.
Why bother, then, if it has no purpose?
Well – why not?

When you’re half asleep, you start to write about things that only make sense if you’re half asleep. Then when you’ve completely woken up you’d realize, “What the fuck?”

Why are people doing what they’re doing? Why are strangers so strange? And I shiver by even the slightest sight of a writing of it. Distractions and contradictions.



People have been suspecting, but let them ask questions. Let strangers be strange. Let the people whom I gravitate towards be even stranger. I have discovered that physical contacts can be mentally damaging. Then I found myself waking up muttering to the very thing I muttered just before I fell asleep.

It’s a cycle, it’s not like I can predict it.

You would never think this could cause so much rapture, would you?

Then again, ego is only a matter of perspective. I will be disarmed when every word unfolds. The end is nigh they say, now go back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment